Monday, April 4, 2011

Todayyyyyy (Y)

Today marked a change for the better. I am hoping that I could perhaps restore it back to its original state by this week. Today was considered okay. Quite good actually. Perhaps she didn't mean it, after all, don't we all make mistakes sometimes? I do, and I know I am partly the cause of what had happened recently. I should attempt to stop all these mood swings. I get them frequently, but I guess everyone does. It's just that we are maturing(: But, I should at least restraint myself from letting it all out during school time and on others. Perhaps I should just keep it to myself to keep it. Okay I will try(: So far today's been okay. Just that I keep digressing. Omg sometimes I just can't pull myself and my act together. I have 1 more exam than most others next wednesday. Shouldn't I all the more revise? I can't understand myself sometimes. I am annoyed with myself. Where has all my motivation gone? I can't frigging sit down to look at geog. I just can't. And I think I am not gonna take geog. History's a better choice for me(: And why am I digressing now? Isn't this disgressing at its glory?! I am pissed with myself. Somehow I just HAVE to on my comp. And start digressing. -.- I am screwed. I need my motivation back. Someone please give it back to me. 

Okay anyways, the jap store in sch has been opened. yeah its cheaper than outside but still...way above my budget. I dont think im ever gonna eat it. okay maybe once in a while. and kailin's nice during lunch cos she offered me a taste (?) of the jap food thing she'd bought:D thanks kai. appreciate it but i prefer not to steal your food ahahaha:P else i'd feel guilty much. hehe. okay byes.:D

I shall continue trying to restore it to its original state everyday. Today had been quite okay. But I want it to last everyday...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment