Thursday, June 2, 2011

HOLIDAYS:D

The holidays are here lalala. okay i think i should stop going out every single day which is what I've been doing for this past week since the holidays started >:( hmph. 

Saturday: went to eat Macs as breakfast then went to do grocery shopping with my family. Didn't really do much actually, just tagged along yup.

Sunday: went to sungei buloh wetland reserve to stroll hahah. need entrance fee some more and still kenna bitten by mosquitoes :( but anyways, quite fun and enriching except the fact that it was raining halfway through, which means that we have to return to the visitors centre and couldn't complete the whole trail which as like 7km long): only walked like very little, then need to return. sadsad): then stayed in some teeny weeny library and flipped through their books there in the hope that the rain would stop and we could continue strolling but apparently, it didn't): so we went for dinner afterwards at some nearby coffee shop but it was awesome ttm(:

Monday: went to school for RS and to do a trial for my science project but both failedD: okay i tell you i was super depressed omg i could cry. okay im exaggerating a bit but you get the main idea. its like everything literally went.down.the.drain.

Tuesday: went for smo junior. it was as hard as usual. LOL. then went home before going out with my family minus my dad to yishun. think its called northpoint. yup then we went to the library for my bro to borrow his books. and yup, i didnt borrow any. too lazy ahaha(: then went to popular and my bro was reading some storybooks while i was busy stocking up on my stationaries heh. then my dad came after work and we ate dinner together! dinner for me was mainly some jap food. so was my bro's but then he didn't like his katsu so he exchanged his katsu with my teriyaki. heheheh but oh well! 

Wednesday: haha major day out with my family! dad took leave for this ahaha so nice right! watched kungfu panda 2! and its in 3D! wanted to watch the 2.45pm show but was almost fully booked so...the 4.45pm show(: yup was super fun and real and exciting! first time watching 3D show so it was quite a new experience for me(: wakakaka then originally wanted to go swimming but since we watched the later show there was no time and plus it was raining before, we decided not to go cos then it'll be super cold brrrrrr. >< then went to fairprice. then dinner. then home!

okay shall go eat lunch now. will post about thursday and friday soon!

xoxo,cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment