Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fly Awayyyyy

HAHA YAY LIT IS FINALLY OVERRRRR:D heh but I screwed up the last question which costs a big bomb so...I would rather re-take it if I had the chance heheh. And this time, miraculously my I didn't rush so much(: Still have to do many many things today though it is after SA day but ahwell.. 
[Gonghan; Math Unit Summary; Jap Compo :0; Geog PT] 
And speaking of Geog PT I still have yet to finish my script =.= stoning in home since 12. Should start work now, Math Unit Summary first cause its a group thing don't wanna pull everyone down HAHA. Apparently my examples aren't good but I really can't think of any more. 
k this is so not the time to post...wonder how some people can mug from day till night and not feel a thing):
and apparently my ___________ is pretty unsuccessful. 
okay bye I think I better go off for some exercise.
Contemplating whether I should swim or jog..........

No comments:

Post a Comment