Friday, September 9, 2011

Illumintation

i have to rant so i'm typing this. i will try not to offend anyone but as quoted from seeu si's tumblr,
"I wonder how hard the last point will be".
Firstly:
Rs is getting on my nerves.
1. _____ and ______ are not doing anything.
2. I'm doing most of the paperwork: scientific report plus presentation.
Secondly:
No one is willing to lend a hearing ear or whatever you call that. Except my parents. And that's really sad. Where are all my friends. 
Just when I long for you, you turned me down, thanks dear :'(

Nowadays, I question myself. Why do people do things like _______. I guess I'd never find out the answer anyhow, but it leads me to a conclusion that _____________________. I guess I better not write everything out here, shall do it on my private blog instead.
THATS THE BAD THING ABOUT A PUBLIC BLOG. ITS TOO PUBLIC TO POST ANYTHING THAT MAKES MORE SENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment