Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week3(:

hello world. decided to public this blog again. lol. cos i seldom update. have a private blog which i update more but not really much too. haha. does that even make sense. 
okay so week 3 was a rather hectic week hehe. i think everyone will agree lah haha. its like math and geog on wednesday, which is like such a horrible combination of exams but aiyah, what can we do. then mrs leslie told us on tuesday, that our oral pt was on wednesday/thursday. which freaked everyone out. like why tell us so late man omg. its like theres still math and geog ppa on wednesday): 
but luckily kailin has f1 ahaha. so right we are pushed to thursday slot. and i realized even 3rd lang can be used as an excuse. lol. i thought exams take presidence over everything except competitions. and oral pt caused me to miss exco'12 voting): ughhh. siannnn.
was the first group to go cause chandreyee's group went on wednesday. okay it seemed bad at first but aiyah, since have to do it anyway might as well go first and go back earlier. 
pt was okay-ish. guess i better not talk about it here cos like there are people doing next week so yup. presentation was okay but i totally forgotten all my memorized notes when i see the teachers so i was like ughhhh. so wasted): ya then Q&A was worse cos all i talked about was only 1 sentence. or 2. idkkkkk. and i don't want to know my marks omg. its like my question is so hard. okay maybe not so, but harder compared to the rest. but then you know right during the presentation, i was like so tensed up cos one of the teachers keep staring at me (or is it the slides?). yeah then i cant memorize all so i kept looking at my cue cards): then suddenly miss chan looked up omg. and both of them stared at me. omg omg. its like look left, look at cards, look right. don't even known where to look. so i panick-ed more and then ms chan gave me a smile. heheheheh. its like idk why but suddenly i relaxed? idk. but still screwed up a major portion of it cos yeah, i kept stumbling over my words omg. sobs sobs. and ykr when one of the teacher raised her hand up while i was talking, i thought what shes gonna ask me or something. then i was like ooh, the time. then aiyah omg so wasted i just stopped like completely ughhh
okay then i went home. 
but omg i cant find my house key and no one was at home so i had to freaking wait for 1 hour at the mrt station for my mom. and my bag is like so heavyyyy):
okay bye bye gtg eat dinner:D hbl tmr! but still have 3rd langggg):

No comments:

Post a Comment