Saturday, July 30, 2011

(Y)

HAHA HAPPYHAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUZHEN!:D
okay i shall dedicate a blogpost to you yay, although it is like 1 day late.
okay so right, thanks for being my friend!! aww you awesome buff friendddddd xD We've been through alot together, even before this year when you met kailin ahaha. remember last year you used to carry me around in class ahaha though at first i was like...weird.
i can't exactly remember how we met. except that last year all you did during recess was to say that i was light and whatever and carry me around haha. LOL and this year you call me a stick uh-hummmm. im not a stick okay.
Would like to end off thanking you for your fb post! AWW SO SWEET!
HAHA okay you really made my day yay. Will pass you your present asap!! haha so sorry didnt give you on that day itself):

LOVE YOU AND KAILIN TO BITS LITERALLY:D

No comments:

Post a Comment