Sunday, November 14, 2010

CHANGES

Yupp, i guess the title explains everything. Everything changes. Thats a fact. An undeniable fact. the people changes, the city changes, the country changes, the state changes, the earth changes. So there, as you can see, everything changes. Thats reality, that everyone has to face.

But i just cant bring myself to the reality of me changing. I may be changing school. I am changing my piano pieces. change, change, change. speaking of piano, I really need to buck up. Like seriously. I missed the 2011 feb-mar piano prac exam registration deadline, and now what? delayed till the next exam. change again.

For one thing, im sad cos im delaying my exam and that means more unessecary time spent on this grade, and money too. But on another note, my pieces are screwed up like terribly, so more time to prepare does seem like a good thing too. I want to just pass my exam, (obv, who wants to fail?)  Nono, pass isnt enough, i want at least a merittttttt.  actually, i want to get kailin's scoreeeeeeeeeeeee. omggggg shes super pro okay. but seeing that i only got merit for gr5, i should better aim for at least a merit too. but my pieces are seriously screwed ttm. Allegro Assai is so uneven. La sarabande is the piece that im changing to, and that, requires time to learn, and i take a long time to learn, and it doesnt help that that piece itself is very hard D: Lowside blues, is the piece i nvr prac for a way longggggggggggg time alr. so how isit progressing? idk. prolly at the same stage as La sarabande now D: which is very very very very fail.

sigh, im so slack nowadays. i know i shd go prac my piano. i know that. but somehow my hands dont feel like doing that. Well, maybe tmr. y'all know procrastinators are the leaders of tmr. HEH. okay, im an official procrastinator and slacker now.

And, i cant do the grade7 free movement dance. the scarf is way TOO BIG. and it doesnt help that im short D: And at the last part where we were supposed to drop the scarf, mine always fly in the aircon before dropping -.-' bad bad position of the aircon >:( but oh well, beter start learning it proper. exams in mar-apr next year!!! and daily training starts from this week onwards. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. DAILY training is tiring. even the normal 5timesaweek training is tiring. sighhhhhh. nehmind. i shall just adapt. just hope workload for yr2 semester one wont be alot (: