Sunday, November 14, 2010

SHOPPING SPREE

hahah i blog so much. heh. anyway, just a short post. im helping a friend to advertise her stuff that shes selling on her blogshop. see im so nice right ^^ heheh. must buy okay (: cos im so nice HAHAHA. okay what kind of random reason is that heh.

So back to the point. My friend is selling STICK ROCK CANDIES (: prices are below:
70g @ SGD$5.50
150g @ SGD$9.50
Prices can be negotiated (claimed by my friend so ya, NOT ME okay)

Also selling MOOD RINGS (: 1@ only SGD$5.00.
It is at rock bottom cheap prices already k (claimed by my friend again, so ya, NOT ME)

okay, im just being nice haha, by helping her to advertise. but if you can, please buy okay (:
(hahaha, just to show that im really advertising, and my advertising skills are great heh, so buy okay)
email me if your ordering :D TYVM!!!!!!

PS: This is my blog, not a blogshop kayys.

No comments: